- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): Not Just CBT Light!
- Brothers: On his Brothers and Brothers in History: by George Howe Colt
- Ethical Challenges Posed by Technology & Social media
- A Must Read: “Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills are Killing Us” by Steven Brill
- Why I Still Recommend Family Therapy
- Are We a Brand? “Reflections on What Brand Is Your Therapist?”* by Lori Gottlieb
- The Black Swan: Second Edition; A really worthwhile read!
- Freud’s Last Session or is there a God
- Book Reviews and more: A new blog Feature
- What makes therapy work?
Monthly Archives: December 2010
A recent study about a so called “honest placebo” has received a good deal of attention. This study is particularly intriguing because unlike other studies of placebo interventions the participants clearly knew they were being given a placebo, yet still … Continue reading