- Brothers: On his Brothers and Brothers in History: by George Howe Colt
- Ethical Challenges Posed by Technology & Social media
- A Must Read: “Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills are Killing Us” by Steven Brill
- Why I Still Recommend Family Therapy
- Are We a Brand? “Reflections on What Brand Is Your Therapist?”* by Lori Gottlieb
- The Black Swan: Second Edition; A really worthwhile read!
- Freud’s Last Session or is there a God
- Book Reviews and more: A new blog Feature
- Guest Blog Entry by Kenneth Burnstein, MSW, LCSW: Part II in Anger Management Series
- What makes therapy work?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
For those with an opportunity, the play, Freud’s Last Session, by Mark St. Germain, is highly recommended. This play features an elderly Freud, dying of cancer, engaged in an intense discussion with C.S. Lewis. Freud angrily challenges Lewis’ faith in … Continue reading