WHY CHOOSE CENTERS FOR FAMILY CHANGE?
With all of the therapists to choose from people often ask:
- Why should I come to the Centers for Family Change?
- What makes this practice, these therapists, a better choice for me or for my family?
A Commitment to Quality Services
At the Centers for Family Change we don’t just talk about providing quality services, we take real steps to insure that every client receives the best possible services.
- First, we have a dedicated, skilled and caring staff. Our therapists are highly trained professionals who are committed to working to help you and your family.
- Second, the Centers for Family Change provides in-service training to our therapists to help them enhance their skills and stay current with the latest developments in the field.
- Third, all of our therapists receive regular case consultation to assist them in providing you with the best possible service.
Actively Seek Your Feedback
Recent research has clearly shown that the therapeutic alliance, the relationship that you have with your therapist, is a (if not the) key ingredient in what makes therapy successful. At the Centers for Family Change we not only work to try and match you with the therapist who will be the best fit for you and your family, but we actively seek out your feedback about how therapy is proceeding.
- First, we have a large practice, with many therapists to select from. This helps us match you with the therapist who best fits your needs (areas of expertise and therapeutic approach).
- Second, we do our best to take into account your preferences in selecting a therapist.
- Third, our therapists are trained to pay attention to your feedback in order to insure that therapy is working for you.
- Fourth, more and more of our therapists are using research based rating scales to help obtain your feedback and help them fine tune your therapy.
- Fifth, if you believe that you would make more progress with a different therapist we will help you find a new therapist: either one of our staff or a therapist in your community.